Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Kate Upton's Carl's Jr. commercial

     Over this past weekend, hubby Steve showed me Kate Upton’s commercial on the Southwest Patty Melt for the fast food joint Carl’s Jr.
     Wow! Talk about sexy.
     A classic patty melt not only got a whole lot hotter, but a WHOLE LOT sexier.
     Steve’s response after seeing the commercial: “I LIKE IT.” And, “I WANT ONE.”
     “The girl or the burger”?I asked.
      “The burger, of course,” he said.
     “Yeah, right,” I responded.
     Yesterday,  Steve calls me at work.
     “I told my brother about the Carl’s Jr. commercial,” he said. “And he watched it.”
     “And, what was his response?” I asked
     He wants to drive to Vancouver and get one, Steve said.
     Vancouver is about 45 minutes away from where we live.
     Obviously, the commercial worked. J
     So, Steve, his brother and sister-in-law head to the nearest Carl’s Jr.
     And the verdict?
     The patty melt is not quite as sizzling as the commercial.
     Steve said it was good … and different, but he prefers his standard Burger King Whopper.
     In the meantime, he brought one of the patty melts home to me.
     And my verdict?
     One bite and the next thing I knew, I was mimicking Kate Upton.
     Just kidding!
     Oh … I found the burger to be rather dry. It needed more “melt.” And the jalapenos were mighty hot.
     For those of you who haven’t seen the commercial, click on the link below. i
           

No comments:

Post a Comment